Congratulations to the ABA Penguin Random House Young Bookseller of the Year 2018:
Tim Jarvis, Fullers
2017: Sarah Deasy, Avid Reader
2016: Amelia Lush, Better Read Than Dead
2015: Gerard Elson, Readings St Kilda
2014: Helene Byfield, Books Kinokuniya
2013: Louise Fay, Dymocks Adelaide
2012: Megan O'Brien, Shearers Bookshop
1. Nominees must have worked as a bookseller for at least two years and must be working at least 20 hours per week.
2. The candidate must not turn 36 before May 2018
3. Nominee can self-nominate or be nominated by a peer, employer, or colleague and work at an ABA member bookshop.
4. The judging is made by a panel. No correspondence will be entered into.
5. Not open to Management Committee (employees of ABA Management Committee can be nominated)
5. Previous winners are not eligible to be nominated.
6. 2109 closing date TBC