The ABA Text Publishing Bookseller of the Year award recognises an individual bookseller for their outstanding achievement in the past twelve months. The winner will not only be identified for their exceptional performance within the bookshop that they work but also for their achievements within the book industry as well as the local and wider community. This award gives booksellers the chance to exhibit their retailing skills, and be recognised by their peers, the book industry, and the general community for their career achievements, innovation and outstanding performance in their stores. The recipient of the award will receive $1,000.
2019 NOMINATIONS are open, click below to vote.
2. The nominee can self-nominate or be nominated by a peer, employer, or colleague and must work at an ABA member bookshop.
3. The judging is made by a panel. No correspondence will be entered into.
4. Not open to Management Committee (employees of Management Committee members can be nominated)
5. Previous winners are not eligible to be nominated
6. CLOSING DATE: 5pm April 30th 2019