The ABA Nielsen Book Booksellers’ Choice - Adult Non-Fiction Book of the Year award recognises the non-fiction new release that booksellers most enjoyed reading, marketing and handselling during the previous year.
We believe it is a special award because it is decided by the people who care enough to personally recommend and put a book in the hands of the reading public.
This award is proudly supported on the membership's behalf by the seasonal Booksellers' Choice guides.
Congratulations to all the ABA Nielsen Book Booksellers’ Choice - Adult Non-Fiction Book of the Year 2021 shortlistees.
- Phosphorescence by Julia Baird (4th Estate Australia)
- Stalin's Wine Cellar by John Baker & Nick Place (Viking Australia)
- The Happiest Man on Earth by Eddie Jaku (Macmillan Australia)
- Women and Leadership: Real Lives, Real Lessons by Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Julia Gillard (Vintage Australia)
- Beatrix Bakes by Natalie Paull (Hardie Grant Books)
- In Praise of Veg by Alice Zalevtsky (Murdoch Books)
Congratulations to all the shortlisted authors! The winner will be announced at 5:00 pm Sunday 20th June as part of the ABA conference in-person and live-streamed program.
2020: See What You Made Me Do by Jess Hill (Black Inc.)